Scala is showcasing a booth full of retail solutions and make a positive appeal to the tech shoppers. With more than 20 immersive solutions on display, it is expected that marketers and innovators will find the optimal solution for retail challenges and ideas.
Scala is showcasing a mix of solutions and some of them include:
- Connected Café – Self-ordering kiosks featuring point-of-sale integration create a fun way for customers to place their order while boosting sales and order accuracy, and reducing wait times
- Interactive Fitting Room – Frustrations are eliminated when shoppers send requests from the fitting room to sales associates’ devices, and new “click and ship” integration increases sales conversions.
- Lift & Learn – This interactive solution, displaying cutting-edge Razor gaming mice, attracts customers to learn detailed product information and features integrated lighting and touchscreen technology.
- Smart Mannequin – Customers are treated to the high-touch experience that draws them into brick-and-mortar stores with the Smart Mannequin, which is equipped with sensor-embedded 2XU high-performance athletic apparel.
- Real-Time Sports Feed – Shoppers are entertained while browsing or waiting with real-time feeds that Scala can easily integrate into digital signage networks.