Panasonic in partnership with Sacramento Kings unveiled the league’s first ever 4K Ultra HD LED centerhung video boards at Golden 1 center, the worldclass indoor sports and entertainment center in downtown Sacramento.
Panasonic installed over 13000 square feet of LED video, totaling over 33 million individual LED pixels across Golden 1 Center. Fans can have crystal clear views and replays from anywhere in the arena.
Key attributes of the displays include:
- Centerhung video board alone is over 6000 square feet
- Towering 24 feet and spanning over 84 feet, the total length of the video board extends nearly baseline to baseline
- Two custom LED video boards, standing over 25 feet tall, will welcome the fans as they enter the arena’s main doors, with fan – generated content, even information and more
- Over 700 Panasonic professional series monitors are showcased throughout Golden 1 Center concourses, clubs, and suites
- Over 1500 feet of LED ribbon boards will be featured in the arena bowl providing fans with real-time information, including advanced statistics and aggregated social media content.